Are you wondering whether or not you should hire an emergency plumber? If so, we have got you covered! Continue reading to find out some of the main reasons why you should get in touch with an emergency plumber.
- No water – firstly, check your local authority to ensure it hasn’t been cut off in your area. This may not seem like an immediate emergency however you should get it checked out as soon as you can.
- You notice a bad smell – If your bathroom is starting to smell like a sewer, this is not something you should ignore. There are mechanisms in place to prevent this, and so the smells indicate that something is not quite working correctly.
- Your water pressure is unsurprisingly low – A random drop in the pressure of your water could be an indication that there is a bigger problem at play here. It could be something serious, such as a pressured valve malfunction, so it is important to get in touch with an emergency plumber.
- Your toilet won’t flush – Last but not least, this is one of the main reasons why people get in touch with a plumber. Do not follow help guides online, which are written by anyone, as they could make the issue worse.
- Gas leak – If you suspect a gas leak it is important to get it accessed immediately! Turn off the gas supply to your home and then contact your emergency plumber immediately!
- Burst pipe – If you have a substantial amount of running leaking out of a burst or cracked pipe it could cause a lot of damage to your house. Turn your main tap off and then contact your emergency plumber Gold Coast.
- Blocked storm water drain – This is especially important if your house is experiencing a large amount of rain. A blocked storm water drain can cause substantial flooding if you are experiencing a heavy storm.
So there you have it: some of the different signs that you need the services of an emergency plumber. If you notice any of these issues, it is important to look for the best emergency plumbers Gold Coast sooner rather than later.